The beliefs of the evidences

Saturday, October 22, 2011


This is a debate between the Ahlus Sunnah wal Jama'ah (who believe that Allah is above everything) and the Maturidis/ Asharis, who do not believe thus. It also deals with their false claims about Ahlus Sunnah.

Debate about where is Allah: 
Azhari Shaikh : You (the Salafis) have put Allah in a place.
Shaikh al Albani: May Allah be raised above this. This is a great lie.
The Shaikh then said: Then a research between myself and him come about
I (Shaikh Albani) said to him: Oh teacher! is place (makaan) something present or absent?
Azhari Shaikh:No, it is something present.
I said: And is what is present limited or unlimited?
Azhari Shaikh:?Limited
I said: Ok let us research now: we are on the earth,what is above us?
Azhari Shaikh:The first heaven.
I said: Until the 7th?
Azhari Shaikh: Until the seventh.
I said: And above the seventh?
Azhari Shaikh: The Throne.
I said: And above the Throne what is there?
Azhari Shaikh: Above the Throne are the Karuubeeyuun.
I said: And what are the Karuubeeyuun?
Azhari Shaikh: These are angels.
I said: Do you know a verse of the Quran that says that there are angels called Karuubeeyuun
Azhari Shaikh: Nope
I said: Is there a hadith from the Messenger (Salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam) that says this?
He said: Nope
I said: Then where did you get this belief from?
He said:Oh Teacher! We leant this in Azhar
I said: Oh Teacher!Did you learn in Azhar that belief is taken (as they claim) only from a evidence that is sure and affirmed and sure in evidence. they build their belief upon this, that beliefs are no taken from and authentic hadeeth except if it is Mutawatir ( has ten narrators or above in every part of the chain)?
He said: Yes
I said: Not a verse, not a Hadeeth Mutawatir, not even a Hadeeth Aahad. So where did you'll get this belief from? In any case, this is not the point, say that there are angels above the Throne called Karuubeeyuun  : About these angels what is there?
He said: That is all.All is ended.
I said: Is there any place there?
He said: No.
I said: We say that Allah is above the creation, therefore he is not a place, because place (makaaas he describen) is something created and limited, therefore he is not a place, therefore when we describe Allah as He describe Himself why do you explain this belief and this statement to which is contrary to what it is? Firstly: Your understanding is that the creation is limited, therefore why do you say: Allah is in a place according to this Mujassimah (those who make  Allah similar to His creation)who are called Salaf as Salih, then you esplain it contrary to the Verses? Why don't you submit your beliefs according to the evidences that are Mutawatir? Even some of the Imams of Hadeeth like Haafez adh Dhahabi wrote a small book which is spicific to this which is called: Al 'Uluuw Lil "alee Al ghaffar .

SOURCE:http://aa.trinimuslims.com/f51/where-is-allah-2257/


0 comments: