How Muslim most treat a kaafir

Saturday, December 3, 2011



They brought to Thumama bin Uthal, leader of Al Yamama, he was a kaafir. Was captured by a cavalry that Mohammed (Salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam) had sent. He was intending to perform Umrah , and then the cavalry arrested him and took him to Medina. Mohammed (Salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam) fastened him to one of the pillars of the Mosque. Whenever the Prophet (Salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam) passed near of him, said: "What have you got?", He replied: "I have got good , oh Muhammed , if you want property , then ask me whatever wealth you want; if you should set me free you would do a favor to one who is grateful. The Prophet (Salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam) whenever he pased, he asked the same question and Thumama always answered the same.
 Then Mohammed (Salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam)  said :"Release Thumama"  So he ( Thumama) went to a garden of date-palm trees near to the Mosque , took a bath and then go to the Prophet (Salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam) and said:" "I testify that None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, and also testify that  you ,Muhammad , are the Prophet of Allah" By Allah!! I never hated anyone on this earth as much as you. By Allah, there was not face on the surface of the earth mos disliked by me than yours. By Allah, there was not religion most disliked by me that yours. But now, there is nobody most beloved to me that you, your face has become the most beloved face to me and your religion has becomed the most beloved religion to me".
(Bukhari , 4372)
SOURCE: AHKAMO ALTAAMUL MAA GHAIR AL MUSLIMIN OF SHAYKH FAWZAN (HAFIDHAHU ALLAH) ,PAG.22

0 comments: