Drops

Thursday, November 3, 2011







Khalid ben 'Umayr al-'Adawi narrated: 'Uthban ben Ghazwan (Radia Allahu anhu) once gave us a sermon. He praised Allah, then said:
The life of this world annunced its departure and is fast receding, and there is not anything except the similar to the last drop of water in a vessel as its owner try to take it.
You are moving to a residence that have no end, then moves on with the best (deeds) you have. Since we have been said that a rock can be launched from the edge of Hell and fall for seventy years without reaching the lower part.
However ,by Allah, that will be filled.Do not you wonder? And it has been said that a single entrance to Paradise is as wide as a journey of forty years, but still will come one day , will be full of people.
I have seen myself as the seventh of seven ( followers of) the Messenger of Allah (Salla Allahu alayhi wa sallam). We did not have more food that the leaves of trees that  put ulcers aroud of our mouths.
Once I got a coat that I cut by half to share it with Sa'd ben Malik: I used half as a belt and he used the other. And yet today no one of us that he hasnt become a governor of a city. And I seek refuge in Allah from consider myself big and important when I am small in front Allah.
Truly there has never been prophecy, without these would change gradually, until the ended being a kingdom , and  truly you will see, how the governors are after us.

SOURCE: Sahih Muslim. 7624

0 comments: